This circular connector family provides flexible arrangements and a rugged mechanical performance. The CIRP provides a modular solution to many applications. This IP67 rated connector (when mated) can withstand up to 2800 V/46 A, is space efficient and requires no filler plugs.
- Shortest connector of its type, taking up less space.
- 2000 minium mating cycles.
- Rugged and reliable under vibration and harsh environments.
- Sealed webs in the grommets eliminate the need for filler plugs, also speeding up assembly as there is no need for dummy contacts.
- No additional backshell adaptor needed for 90o backshell.
- Multiple colour coded orientations.
- Easy coupling, low friction roller pins on plug, reducing wear and easing connector mating (8Nm maximum coupling torque).
- Stainless steel wear pins in receptacle shell for positive, repeatable locations.
- 360o RFI grounding washer.
- Hard plastic insulator.
- Approved NFF16-101 Halogen free materials.
- Robust beryllium copper clip retained contacts.
- Modular design.
- Mated connector seals to IP67, includes innovative environment sealing of grommet entry.
Design, development and supply of interconnection solutions direct to major OEM partners.
Comprehensive product portfolio for all electrical interfaces on all rail vehicles.
Infrastructure & Signalling
Trackside and signalling cables and connectors.
Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Innovation product solutions for upgrades and vehicle support to the vehicle life cycle.
- Derived from Mil-C 5015
- Derived from VG95234
- LUL standard