Quadrax Multi-Signal Contact System
Multi-signal Quadrax connectors and contact systems for high-speed applications are adaptable to a variety of connectors, including ARINC 600, 404, D-Subminiature and MIL-DTL-38999 and are designed for use in high-speed applications such as Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3Z and Fibre Channel X3T11.
Versatile Pin and Socket Multi-Signal Contact Systems. TE offers the highly versatile Quadrax multi-signal contact system consisting of two differential pairs (matched impedence) used with quadraxial Ethernet and Fibre Channel cables. Quadrax contacts are available in shell size 8 (keyed), 24 AWG pin and socket contacts, hex crimp, and pin PCB tail solderable versions.
Easy to Use
- Uses standard insertion/ extraction tool
- Shells are keyed for proper orientation inside connector insert blocks
- Single-piece dielectric design simplifies termination and improves reliability
- Adaptable to a variety of connectors
- Fits into keyed connector inserts forconnectors such as: ARINC 404 and 600, general purpose rectangular, MIL-DTL-38999 style, BACC65/EPXB, and custom interconnects
- Rear release/rear remove cable versions and front release/front remove PCB versions
- Meets ASTM E595 outgassing limits for spacecraft materials
- Multi-signal contact system designed for Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3Z and Fibre Channel X3T11.2
One-piece dielectric inserts for easy assembly and lowest applied cost
TE’s full family of crimp termination Quadrax Contacts is the high speed solution for harsh environment applications such as commercial avionics, military communications, and in-flight entertainment. The multi-signal contact system consists of two differential pairs for matched impendence and is adaptable to a wide variety of connectors to meet your application needs.