Store More Memories
CompactFlash storage cards are small, removable, mass-storage devices. They electrically comply with CompactFlash Association standards, the PC Card ATA standard, and run in True IDE mode. These 50-position cards typically hold between 32 MB and 2 GB of memory and are about the size of a matchbook. TE’s connectors include headers that can accept Type I (3.3mm thick) or Type II (5.0mm thick) storage cards, flush and raised mounting heights, and ejectors. TE CompactFlash card connectors also provide electrostatic discharge protection.
- Robust surface-mountable designs
- Proven PCMCIA contact technology
- Accepts hardware for mechanical mounting
- Top- and bottom-mounting styles
- Right-angle and vertical orientations
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Digital cameras
- Smart phones
- Data recorders
- Slot machines
- Industrial and embedded computers
According to the CompactFlash website, a CompactFlash card can be expected to last around a hundred years. It would appear that this technology beats the silver-fish-eaten photo album of old! TE is pleased to provide the header into which Type I or Type II of these storage cards are accepted.