Full range of terminal block solutions
TE Connectivity’s BUCHANAN PCB terminal blocks feature various wire termination methods including rising cage screw clamp and Push-in clamp. The design of terminal block connectors consists of one-piece board mount terminal blocks and two-piece plug connectors with mating straight and right angle shrouded headers. Board mount connectors, as well as PCB headers, are stack-able end-to-end without loss of center line spacing. Ease of assembly is facilitated by our built-in interlocks on the modular housings types. Pre-assembled products can be delivered upon request.
Reliability in a variety of connection styles and range of centerlines. This solution is used for a range of data, signal, and power applications. TE's Buchanan terminal blocks provide class leading quality and many different design opportunities.
- Nonmagnetic metal parts, allowing usage in EMV sensitive devices and corrosive environments
- Low temperature rise during operation due to maximal contact force
- All terminal blocks are supplied with open screws which shortens the time for connection
- The double captive screw system guards against lost screws
- The housing material used is halogen-free Polyamide 6.6 per UL 94V-0 (self-extinguishing)
- Rising cage and screw clamp versions come with post tin-plated contacts with nickel underplate which allows the product to be used in corrosive environments
- Through-hole reflow compatible versions are available for cost-efficient soldering process
BUCHANAN Push-In Clamp PCB Connectors
TE Connectivity is expanding its Buchanan portfolio with Push-in clamp termination PCB Connectors to enable tool-less wire insertion of ferruled and unferruled wires. This saves up to 80% installation labor time vs. traditional screw-clamp termination, leading to important cost savings. The design of the PCB Connectors in 3.5 mm and 5.0 mm pitch consists of two-piece plug connectors with mating straight and right angle shrouded headers. TE engineers have designed this product range for use in control system applications to suit high density signal and power applications.