Axicom HF relays for excellent signal integrity
Our Axicom high frequency (HF) relays provide a reliable and an excellent performing solution for switching radio frequency applications up to DC 6 Ghz. To efficiently use all components and elements to the maximum of their capability a careful design of the application is needed to achieve a very low insertion loss, a very low return loss, a very high isolation or a good combination of the three parameters.
- Outstanding RF characteristic with a frequency range DC up to 6 GHz.
- Able to support telecom 5G relay switching applications for 5e generation mobile networks.
- Shielded options for higher performance providing an excellent signal integrity.
- Excellent switching characteristics with “no load” carry capability, hot switching (50W) and RF power capability of 50 W (to 150W on request)
- One PCB pad layout for all types creating a scalable solution to upgrade applications to higher speeds.
- Supporting a wide variety of applications with a compact relay design with a high isolation (by isolated open contacts) and a low insertion loss.
- Low coil power (70mW and 140mW), lowering your application power consumption.
- Relay is excellently sealed to enable immersion cleaning according to IEC 61810, RT III (wash tight)
- Large product portfolio of Mono-stable and Bi-stable coils mixed with two impedance defined at 50 and 75 Ohm
- Antenna switching devices
- Power amplifiers
- Hi-speed test systems
- Satellite / audio / video tuners
- Wireless base stations
- Cable modems
- Automated test equipment
- Oscilloscope input selection
- High speed routers
- Digital/Analog receivers
- Filter switching
- Duplex switching
- Wireless infrastructure
- Test and measurement
- Military radio and communications