Fully Automated Processing of RAST Connectors
The MHM family of machines are fully-automated termination machines designed for medium to large-scale processing of RAST 2.5 and RAST 5 insulation displacement contact (IDC) and crimp connectors. The MHM machines are equipped for terminating TE RAST connectors into complex wire harness designs. The system completes all necessary steps for spec-compliant processing of RAST connectors and wires into customer-specific wire harness designs.
- Multiple wire feeding and storage system (Up to 15 wires).
- Connector feeding, separating and positioning system.
- Coding cutting and keying check.
- Continuity check.
- Crimp force monitor system (IDC-Crimp hybrid version only).
- Easy-to-use color touch screen interface.
- Harness Cutting Unit
- Sorting Unit
- Blister Unit
- High Voltage Continuity Test
- Cover Closing Check
- Optical Quality Control
- RAST 2.5 connectors
- RAST 5 connectors