High-Performance IDC-Machine for RAST Connectors
The HP-SIM family of machines are semi-automatic machines designed for spec-compliant processing of insulation displacement contact (IDC) RAST connectors. The machines are equipped for terminating RAST 2.5 and RAST 5 connectors. Operation of the HP-SIM machine requires limited manual operator involvement, as most termination steps can be custom automated from a user-friendly color touch screen. With a cycle time of <1 s/wire, the HP-SIM can complete up to 8 million terminations per year.
- Compact stand-alone machine for single wire insulation displacement connector (IDC) termination
- Easy-to-use color touch screen interface
- Newly designed process control software
- Production capacity of up to 8 million terminations per year
- CE certification
HP-SIM 25C Machine
Machine for processing AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II & AMP DUOPLUG power connectors.
Machine for processing AMP MONOPLUG 2.5 connectors.
SMP25 Power Machine
Machine for processing AMP MONOPLUG power connectors.
HP-SIM 50C Machine
Machine for processing AMP Multifitting Mark II connectors.
HP-SIM 52C Machine
Machine for processing AMP MONO-SHAPE connectors.
- Cover Closing Check
- Insertion Depth Check
- Harness Cutting Unit
- AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II & AMP DUOPLUG power connectors
- AMP MONOPLUG 2.5 connectors
- AMP MONOPLUG power connectors
- AMP Multifitting Mark II connectors
- AMP MONO-SHAPE connectors