- Saved space in cabinets thanks to high density wiring with up to two conductors per stud.
- Increase operator security thanks to rotating and removable protective covers for jumpers and connections.
- Secured wiring thanks to the combination of lug and stud that prevent conductor pull-out.
- Reduce maintenance operations : our clamps include vibration resistant washers combined with highly resistant steel clamps.
- Assemby is facilitated and mounting time is reduced thanks to bi-stable foot that allows fast locking or removal of terminal block on rail.
- Allow installation flexibility with extra mounting options such panel or plate.
- Connecting capacity from 35 to 300 mm² (1 AWG to 1000kcmil).
- Technologies : stud-stud or hybrid stud-screw terminal blocks.
- Compatible with lugs in acordance with NF C 20-130 and DIN 46234.
- Connections and jumpering system are isolated (IP20) thanks to rotative protective covers.
- Pins allow terminal blocks to be snapped together for better stability.
- Derivation accessory for monitoring relays.