Flexible connects and disconnects
The modular design permits the Europa Terminal Blocks to be cut into smaller sections without altering electrical properties or product can be molded to length. Models available with ratings up to 600 volts and 65 amps and wire from #6 to #26 AWG.
Tubular contacts for direct connection Europa Terminal Blocks come with tubular contacts whic allow to connect stripped, unterminated solid or stranded wire directly to each contact without the need for wire lugs. This solutions offers high voltage and current ratings – rated up to 600 volts and up to 65 amps depending on model and wire size used. The broad wire range enables usage of wires from #6 to #26 AWG depending on model selected. All models are also available with wire protectors to virtually eliminate twisting and breakage of stranded wire during connection.
- Broad wire range from #6 to #26 AWG depending on model selected
- All models are available with wire protectors to virtually eliminate twisting and breakage of stranded wire during connection
- Models provide high density circuits from 21 to 38 circuits per foot
- “Dead-front” construction offers that both screws and tubular contacts are recessed in housing for safety and to help prevent short circuits
- Zinc with chromate plated steel screws are captive in tin plated brass contacts. They are supplied “backed-out” and ready to wire
- Flammability rating of UL94V-2 is standard. High temperature versions with UL94V-0 are available
- Wire stop available on some versions
- Motor controls
- Power supplies
- Valve actuators
- Spa controllers