Miniature Coax Connectors: Versatile and Reliable
With a rugged, compact design, our space-saving micro-miniature coax connectors are engineered for high-performance microwave systems. Built to accept multiple ohm mini coax cables, our mini coax connectors are ideally suited for applications requiring high density, reliabilty, and reduced size and weight. Our selection includes some of the aerospace and defense industry's smallest and most reliable designs. To meet your design specifications, we can accommodate harness assemblies and custom configurations.
Miniature Coax Connectors
- Push-on style interconnect allowing control of the mating forces
- Float mounted jack maintains positive RF ground
- Designed for space saving applications
- Desigend for high performance microwave system requirements
- Designed to accept multiple ohm mini coax cables
SMPM, SMP, OSSP, OSP
|Specifications||SMPM Micro-Miniature||SMP Micro-Miniature||OSSP Sub-Miniature||OSP Miniature|
|Impedance||50 ohms||50 ohms||50 ohms
|Insulation Resistance||5,000 megohms min.||5,000 megohms min.
||5,000 megohms min.
||5,000 megohms min.|
|Insertion Loss||0.12 db max||0.10 db||-||-|
|Durability||EIA-364-9, 100 cycles min.||100 cycles min.||1,000 cycles||5,000 cycles|
|Hermetic Seal||Glass Bead||Glass Bead||-||-|
|Standards / Features||MIL-STD-34BA||DSCC Approved||
|Temperature Range||-55 to +125°C||-65 to +165°C||-65 to +125°C||-65 to +125°C
|Voltage Rating||150 volts AC||335 Vrms max. at sea level||675 volts RMS||1,000 volts RMS|
The NANONICS 50 ohm coaxial connector system combines the benefits of the rectangular DUALOBE connectors while offering the flexibility to terminate up to nine coaxial contacts within the same metal connector housing.
Standards and Approvals
MIL, VITA, and DSCC
|Military Standards and Design Approvals|
|MIL-STD-348A||DSCC Approved||VITA 67.1||VITA 67.2||MIL-PRF-39012|
MICRODOT Standard Coaxial Connectors are designed to accept 50, 70, and 93 Ohm miniature coaxial cables.
- MICRODOT Coaxial Connectors,
- Product Catalog
Miniature Coax Cables
- Rugged, densly packaged RF interconnect systems
- Backplane/daughter card
- Electronic countermeasure systems
- Land and sear anti-ballistic signal processing
- Avionics and ground based radar
- Ground base stations and communication systems
- Central computring, satelite on-board and ship-board computing
- Low RF to high microwave frequencies