Easy to Use, Inline Connections
SUPERSEAL pro two position connectors are a new wire-to-wire, wire-to-device option that provide a high value solution, while delivering a cost effective option. Lightweight and highly reliable, the SUPERSEAL pro two position connectors offer a practical design that creates an efficient and easy to use solution.
Benefits of SUPERSEAL pro two position connectors
- Design with proven MCON 1.2 SWS terminal offering a 17A current carrying capacity and vibration resistance in compliance with USCAR V2.
- Achieve sealing levels of IP67/IP68/IP6K9K (with back shell) with enhanced seal retention features.
- Improve flammability rating with UL 94 V0 PBT material.
- Improve terminal retention and ensure proper position with standard Terminal Position Assurance (TPA).
- Ease assembly with pre-assembled, color-coded TPA options.
Ease assembly with pre-assembled, color-coded TPA options
Frequently Asked Questions
A: A two position, sealed inline connector with high value.
A: The SUPERSEAL pro 2P inline connector can be applied to the vehicle chassis area, valve, sensor, lighting, etc.
A: SUPERSEAL pro 2P inline connectors can be applied to on-road vehicles like heavy duty trucks, light duty trucks, buses and two-wheelers, but also industrial and appliance applications.