Compact, Sealed Circuit Protection
Our compact, IP67 rated, two position mini fuse holder accepts AMP MCP 2.8 contacts and can be mounted using standard DEUTSCH DT and AMPSEAL 16 connector mounting clips. This sealed mini fuse holder is engineered for reliability in applications where failure is not an option. Constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic to withstand severe vibration and mechanical shock, this fuse holder can accommodate two active fuses and two spares.
Specs for Sealed Mini Fuse Holders
- Compact size
- Accommodates two active and two spare fuses
- Environmentally sealed IP67 rating
- Available with integrated mounting feature, or dovetail that accepts mounting clips
- Due to mounting being on the housing assembly instead of the cover, there is a reduced applied load on the seal, which provides a more robust seal interface
Easily add accessible circuit protection
With our mounting clips, available in 90° and 180° options and in thermoplastic or metal material, you can easily add accessible circuit protection into your heavy-duty vehicle and equipment.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT ONE OF THE MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCT COMBINATIONS THAT MAKE UP AN ASSEMBLY:
- Circuit and component protection
- Electric motors
- Electric pumps
Anywhere environmentally sealed circuit protection is needed for high vibration applications in the truck & bus, agriculture, construction, marine, & special vehicles industries.
- Quickly and easily add a sealed fuse anywhere
- Several mounting options, with readily available mounting clips
- Accepts industry standard mini fuses
- Uses high performance AMP MCP terminal system for proven reliability
2.8 mm AMP MCP terminal establishes multiple points of contact on both sides of each ATM mini fuse blade terminal, providing stable electrical connection and solid fuse retention performance, while the 3-gland wire seal provides redundant and robust sealing of wire and plastic housing.