Secure, Flame-Retardant Solution
The AMP MCP 18P monoblock connector is the newest addition to our extensive product portfolio of unsealed AMP MCP connectors. Made out of flame-retardant UL 94 V-0 material, this connector is the optimal solution for bulkhead, in-cabin, and fuse & relay box applications. Thanks to the new lever design, it offers a reduced mating force below 75 N and it can be easily used for new and existing designs, as it fits in existing bulkhead cut-outs and therefore no design changes are needed.
Benefits of the AMP MCP 18P monoblock connectors
- Constructed from flame-retardant UL 94 V-0 material
- Secondary locking feature helps to keep contacts aligned
- New lever design reduces mating force to below 75 N, for easy assembly
- Four color codings available, to reduce improper mating
- No design changes required, as connectors fit within existing bulkhead cut-outs
- Uses the common and widely-adopted AMP MCP 2.8 contact system
Four color codings are available to reduce improper mating.
- A - Black, B - natural (white), C - blue, D - violet
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Bulkhead, in-cabin and fuse & relay box applications in the Truck, Bus, Off-highway, Construction, Agriculture, Special Vehicles, and Automotive markets.
A: Thanks to the new lever design, the mating force is below 75N.
A: The housing is made out of UL 94 V-0 flame retardant material.