training center in germany

Invest in Quality and Reliability

We offer customized training programs in our modern educational facility. Participants learn to correctly install and evaluate TE products with the aim of limiting outages and increasing network reliability.

Our Training Center in Ottobrunn

Our Training Center in Ottobrunn (near Munich, Germany) is the hub of our training activities. Our modern educational facility is designed and equipped for theoretical lessons and practical product training. Standard and customized training, assessments, and seminars enable participants to improve network reliability with correct installation and evaluation of TE products.

We offer a variety of training programs from 3 to 5 days and we can offer tailored sessions to answer your specific training needs. Approximately 70% of the total coursework consists of hands-on training and the remaining 30% focuses on theory. As part of the practical training, participants perform cable preparations and complete cable assembly.


Customers who visit the training center in Ottobrunn, located at our Energy business unit global headquarters, have the advantage of meeting local experts, from engineering to product management, manufacturing and testing. Guided tours through individual departments and short demonstrations of electrical theoretical fundamentals complement the training.


The theory sessions cover the physical properties of the materials used, the methods used, and the right choice of components for each set. During practical training, participants learn proper handling and processing of various cable accessories or installation applications. Participants are also trained on the relationships and functions of individual components.




Finsinger Feld 1, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany.

Find the directions to reach our Training Center HERE

Our Training Programs

High Voltage Cable Accessories (HVCA) Certification

Gain the technical knowledge and practical skills to successfully and safely install selected HVCA products from TE Connectivity, ranging from 72 kV to 245 kV.

Our installer certification is valid for two years depending upon your course selection.


Medium Voltage Cable Accessories (MVCA) Certification

Gain the technical knowledge and practical skills necessary to successfully install Raychem MVCA products up to 52 kV.

Our installer certification, valid for two years, is a combination of training and assessment.