Engineered for electrical enclosure in standard and harsh industrial environments
Our cable glands are engineered to provide excellent strain relief for cables and high ingress protection against dirt, dust, water, and other liquids for electrical enclosures. The portfolio line includes plastic, brass, and stainless steel cable glands with appropriate accessories and various mounting options, functions, materials, and color options. We offer three types of threads, metric, PG (Panzer-Gewinde), and NPT (National Pipe Tapered) with many diameters. With snap-in mounting, EMC and railway metal cable glands for vibration-proof connection, hygienic glands for high-pressure steam cleaning, and a range of economical, durable, and high-performance options, our industrial cable glands are designed to address many design requirements.
Our cable glands are designed to protect cable entries of enclosures and junction boxes in industrial applications. We offer specialized cable glands for harsh environments like railways, outdoor lighting, food, and beverage, or new emerging markets such as electric vehicle charging, battery storage, and data centers.
- High ingress protection up to IP68 & IP69K.
- 3 plastic colors: light gray, gray, and black.
- 3 material types: plastic, Brass, and Stainless steel.
- EMC protection & Vibration proof versions.
- Hygienic and low-contamination areas versions.
- 3 types of threads are available: Metric, PG (Panzer-Gewinde), and NPT (National Pipe Tapered).
- Time-saving option with snap-in mounting.
- Locknuts are included with a majority of standard glands.
- Ventilation Plugs: equalize the pressure inside/ outside the enclosure.
- Cable Entry Plate: to manage multiple cables in a confined space in a safe and organized way.
- Industrial & Warehouse automation
- Electrical Vehicle Infrastructures
- Battery & Energy Storage solutions
- Industrial Robotics
- Data Center
- Wind & Solar industry
- Food & beverage
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
TE Connectivity (TE) cable glands provide excellent strain relief for cables and high ingress protection against dirt, dust, water, and other liquids for electrical enclosures.