AC and DC Accelerometers
TE Connectivity (TE) designs and manufactures accelerometers and vibration sensors based on our proprietary MEMS, bonded gauge, and piezoelectric ceramic technologies. The packaged accelerometers feature DC (static) and AC (dynamic) response in a wide measurement range and a convenient user interface.
Capabilities for TE's AC and DC Accelerometer Portfolio
- Charge output accelerometers from -100°F to +572°F with output options up to 100pC/g
- Voltage mode piezoelectric accelerometers with high level output, simple customer interface and bandwidth up to 20kHz
- IEPE and charge output, triaxial accelerometers for dynamic measurements in critical applications
- Industrial vibration sensors available in many configurations from above ground to submersible, voltage to 4-20 mA signal outputs with connector or integral cable options
- DC Response accelerometers, with their high g shock protection and wide bandwidth, support customers in the auto-safety, transportation, motorsports and aerospace markets
- Amplified accelerometers include on-board power supply regulation, high resolution and temperature compensated output from -67°F to +257°F
- Millivolt (mV) output and amplified DC accelerometers are available in rugged triaxial configurations with either connector on integral cable interfaces
- Digital accelerometers are complete, easy-to-use, user configurable sensors for uniaxial, biaxial or triaxial accelerometer applications
TE Connectivity's (TE) partnership with Andretti Technologies goes beyond the logo on cars. Learn from the Andretti team how the TE 4630A triaxial accelerometer sensors are used to measure vehicle dynamics as well as ensure driver safety.