MEMS & Piezoelectric Accelerometers
Designed for application durability in harsh environments, TE Connectivity (TE) manufactures various board mounted silicon MEMS accelerometers and Piezoelectric accelerometers. These sensors are available in standard packages and custom designs to meet customer design requirements. We offer both DC-response (static) and AC-response (dynamic) types of accelerometer sensors to meet your application needs.
Capabilities for TE's Board Mount Accelerometer Portfolio
- AC and DC accelerometer design packages utilizing Piezoelectric and MEMS technologies
- IEPE, PE charge, 3 wire voltage, and MEMS DC accelerometer types
- Single and triaxial designs
- Acceleration ranges from ±4 to ±6000g
- Wide bandwidth up to 15,000Hz
- Adhesive, screw mount, and solderable packages
- High over-range protection
- Small sized hermetically sealed packages for harsh environments
- Long-term measurement stability
Factories are becoming more autonomous and require sensors to monitor equipment on the factory. Watch this webinar to learn how sensors are capturing critical data for performance analytics, improved efficiency, lower costs, and better equipment utilization.