Millivolt, Analog, and Digital Pressure Sensors
A media isolated pressure sensor measures gauge, differential or absolute pressure by isolating a silicon strain gage chip in air-evacuated oil with a stainless steel, titanium, or nickel alloy diaphragm. TE Connectivity (TE) manufactures media isolated pressure sensors for a variety of applications. Mechanically, these sensors are available with various process connections, diameters, and materials. Sensors can be configured in various pressure ranges as well as gage, vacuum gage, absolute, and differential pressure.
Capabilities for TE's Pressure Sensor Portfolio
- Oil-filled stainless steel pressure sensors suitable for use with liquids or gases
- Amplified ratiometric output signals available for simplified integration and increased performance over temperature
- Digital output protocols available include I2C or SPI interfaces
- Sensors available in Gage, Absolute, Differential, Sealed Gage, and Vacuum Gage
- Threaded, flush mount, weldable and O-Ring mount process connections available
154BSD Media Isolated Digital Output Pressure Sensor
The 154BSD is a small profile, media compatible, piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor packaged in a 316L stainless steel housing. This 14-bit digital output pressure sensor supports I2C and SPI interface protocols with a 3.3 or 5.0Vdc supply voltage and is designed for o-ring mounting.