Field installable connector system for reliable communication
Safe and reliable communication - our M8/M12 connector system provides a full solution that includes connectors, IO modules, and cable assemblies. Decrease installation and tooling costs with TE's field installable connectors.
- X-coded connectors support higher bandwidth needs of up to 10 Gb/s
- A,B,D,X,S,T coding available
- Easily installable connector system
- Environment protection IP67 and IP68
- Connector ranges include male and female connectors in 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 12 positions and Y Connectors
- All connectors also available with silver plated contacts for higher conductivity
- Alternative mount arrangements for solder cup or PCB
- Panel Mount and distribution version available
- Shield reliable
- Quick and secure connection
- Backwards compatible
- Reduce downtime in harsh environments with reliable industry standard solution that includes quick turn, prototype cable assemblies
- Decrease installation and tooling costs with error-free field installable connectors
- Can extend the life of your equipment with M8/M12 connectors that are reliable in a wide variety of applications and harsh environments
- Supports higher bandwidth needs – meeting the requirements of up to 10 Gb/s
- Full solution offering including customized and general market cable assemblies enables 1-stopshopping and reduced TCO
- Industrial automation
- Automobile manufacturing
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Factory automation machines
- Vision systems
- Food and beverage industry
Learn more about our M8/M12 connectors
High-speed communication. Our M8/M12 connector system for machine industrial automation and control applications allows the reliable communication in industrial environments. Our connector solution includes an extensive connector range of PCB headers, cable assemblies and IO boxes, and provides users with a future-proof interface that supports higher bandwidth needs of up to 10 Gb/s. Our full range of IP65 and IP67 shielded and unshielded M8/M12 connectors and cable assemblies are easy to install, help decrease downtime and increase production efficiency.
TE Connectivity’s M8/M12 Connector System for machine industrial automation and control applications provides a solution that safely and reliably ensures the communication in industrial environments. Our product expert Tom Wess explains the key benefits.
M8/M12 Cable Assemblies
TE Connectivity offers a wide portfolio of M8/M12 cable assemblies covering customer needs on the market. Customized cable assemblies provide a solution for your specific needs in different lengths, temperatures or flexibility and can be used in combination with TE’s male and female connectors and I/O modules.