FAKRA Automotive Connector Systems
Automotive manufacturers are increasingly designing safety and vehicle connectivity applications based on high frequency data connections. These include cameras, sensors and antennas that require real-time data transmission where safety is the number one priority. Enabling RF performance up to 6 GHz, TE Connectivity’s FAKRA coaxial connectors offer high performance as well as increased levels of robustness for harsh automotive environments. In addition, the portfolio includes simplified stamped and formed terminals that offer lower mating forces and increased automotive robustness as well as readiness for fully automated cable assembly that can significantly increase efficiency of cable processing and reduce production costs.
NEW! FAKRA stamped and formed terminal and connector system...
Features & Benefits
- Stamped and formed terminal variants available optimized for automated manufacturing
- Full product family with 14 key codes, sealed, unsealed, 180° and 90°
- CPA capable
- RF performance up to 6 GHz
- Primary and secondary locks reducing mating force
- Tulip contact / anti-stubbing
- Housing inner ring / anti-scooping
- Fully compliant to USCAR requirements
- Global manufacturing
- Autonomous driving: 4KADCAM, Night Vision, e-Mirror, Lane Assist, front view cameras, interior cameras, surrounding cameras, rear-view cameras
- Connected vehicle: TCU, 4G/5G, V2X, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, GPS/GNSS, SDARS
- User experience: FM, DAB, Gesture
- FPD-Link III/IV
- GMSL 2/3
- Analog (Antennas)
We invite you to learn how our environmental stewardship is helping to reshape our industry.
Find more data connectivity solutions
MATE-AX Miniaturized Coax Connector System
TE's MATE-AX automotive coax connector system MATE-AX provides an EMI resistant and miniaturized FAKRA interconnection solution for coax lines. A highly robust coax connector system for analog signal and digital data transport applications, delivers superior data rate performance up to 9GHz and up to 20GHz with optimized designs.