Development Partner for Future Generation Cable Assemblies
We are one of only two Intel-qualified suppliers offering these first generation cable assemblies (Intel OPA 100 Series) required for OPA and are also a development partner for future generation cable assembly designs for CPU processors with Intel. ChipConnect cable assemblies reduce system design costs by eliminating the need to use costlier, lower-loss PCB materials and re-timers. With the reduction of the complexity of PCB laminates and routing from these interconnects, system design is made much easier.
Specifications for ChipConnect Cable Assemblies
- Cables provide 4x and 8x high speed data transmission lanes
- Straight and right-angle (left/right exit) Linear Edge Connector (LEC) cable plugs to accommodate cable routing
- LEC receptacle offered in A (LGA 3647 Socket P1) and B (LGA 3647 Socket P0) versions
- Bail latch with pull tab on LEC plug and spring latching on IFT connector plug provides secure connections
- Mid-board copper chip-to-I/O interconnect reduces host system board trace lengths and PCB cost
- Assemblies utilize TE bulk cable 30 AWG 85 Ohm TurboTwin 25 Gbps primary pair cable
Click here to download the ChipConnect Cable Assemblies Product Flyer.
ChipConnect Cable Assemblies
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Data Center and Enterprise Networks