For space-saving, highly stressed connections
The ERNI MiniBridge connectors have a miniaturized shape in 1.27-mm grid and can be used everywhere that space-saving connections between PCBs and decentralized functional units must be implemented. The single row cable mating system is available with straight and angled male terminal strips. All mating variants can be used in combination with female terminal strips having 90° and 180° cable outlet. The Koshiri variants of the connectors offer especially high mating reliability.
- Compact cable mating system
- For dense connector requirements
- Straight and angled male terminal strips
- Female terminal strips with 90° and 180° cable outlet
- Variable wire diameters from 0.35mm2 to 0.22mm2
- For discrete cable and flat ribbon cable
- Koshiri reliability
- Top-sided housing latch
- Integrated retention clips
- Board to Board connection from 2 to 8 Positions
- LED Lighting
- Fans, consoles, LCDs, LED displays
- Studio equipment
- Machine controller
- Handheld terminals
- Motors for window locking systems
- Diagnostic equipment
- Ultrasonic devices
- LED head & rear lights
- Infrared distance sensors
- Head up display
- Instrument panel elements
- Steering wheel control unit
- Inverters, DC/DC chargers and On-board charger
- LiDar, Radar and Camera applications
- Fans, LED displays
- Power supply for hard-discs, printers, etc.
- Controller for dishwashers, washmachines
- Consumer electronics
The automotive area is one of the most important areas of use for the MiniBridge connectors. The connectors offer high vibration and impact resistance. Even high temperatures in the headlight area virtually cannot harm the connectors.
Other areas of use are battery management systems and power electronics. Thanks to their compact shape, ruggedized and multiple mating variants, MiniBridge connectors are also widely used in the industrial environment. In medical technology they are in practical mating systems in ultrasonic devices, MRI devices, lab instruments and diverse diagnostic equipment.
Crimping Solutions from Application Tooling
EPT-A1 Semi Auto IDC Machine
For Erni MicroBridge and MiniBridge Connectors
TE Application Tooling's new EPT-A1 semi auto insulation displacement contact (IDC) machine terminates wires to connectors without the need to strip the insulation from the wires. This new technology allows for quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for large, medium, and even small production volumes in various automotive and industrial applications.