SIM 25C IDC Machine
The SIM 25C IDC Machine is a semi-automatic machine designed for small to medium quantities and applies TE AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II and/or AMP DUOPLUG Power connectors.
Compact machine for AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II and/or AMP DUOPLUG Power connectors. Designed as a compact semi-automatic machine for small to medium volumes, the SIM 25C is equipped with all necessary functions for spec-compliant processing of AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II and/or AMP DUOPLUG Power connectors. The machine separates the foremost connectors from the manually inlaid chains, cuts the latches and positions the connectors for termination with hand-held wires. After each wires are pressed into the IDC slot the machine checks the wire insertion length, abscises the covers from the connectors and places them into the housings, cuts the coding-ribs in accordance with the input coding and provides the finished contacted and processed connectors in the out-feed for manual removal by the operator. While the standard SIM 25C machine is ready to process AMP DUOPLUG Power connectors a conversion kit is available for changing the production over to AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II.
This product flyer details the features of the SIM 25C and includes information on its technical data and configuration.
- Connector feeding-sheet for up to 2 chained connector-chains
- Connector separating and latch cutting
- Single wire termination
- Wire insertion length checking
- Cover closing
- Key cutting
- 4" color touch screen for harness data-input
- Software with multiple language selection
- Safety device fulfilling CE regulation
- Conversion kit for processing AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II connectors
- Conversion kit for processing AMP DUOPLUG Power connectors
- TE IDC RAST Connectors
- AMP DUOPLUG 2.5 Mark II
- AMP DUOPLUG Power