Pro-Crimper III Tool: Engineered for greater flexibility
The PRO-CRIMPER III Hand Tool offers maximum flexibility when crimping for research-and-development prototyping, networking applications, commercial, industrial and maintenance. Ergonomically designed with a thin, comfortable handle profile and improved geometry for durability and strength, the PRO-CRIMPER III is manufactured with precision stamping, permitting close tolerance controls on critical parts for better performance and repeatability. Our Standard Die Envelope (SDE) system enables dies to be interchangeable from manual or battery-powered portable hand tools to pneumatic hand tools and electric bench terminators. It’s a family of tools that you can take from bench to production or into the field, without the need for dies fitted to each kind of tool. Compatible with all tools in the SDE system, these move with you as your needs grow.
- User-adjustable ratchet control for a complete crimping cycle
- Emergency ratchet release
- Angled head provides a comfortable hand and wrist position
- Over 100 interchangeable SDE die sets to crimp a broad range of connectors
- Able to handle multiple wire and terminal sizes in one die set
This instructional video will explain the basics of how to use a Pro-Crimper hand tool. Among other things, viewers will learn how to determine the product ID, install/replace Standard Die Envelope (SDE) die sets, crimp terminals correctly and use the easy ratchet release function.
- Research and development prototyping
- Institutional maintenance work