Implantable Grade and Multi-Lumen Extrusions
Our medical extrusion experts will help refine your design and implement a manufacturing solution to meet your needs—whether low or high volume, simple or complex—for multiple materials, durometers, and complex lumen configurations.
TE has dedicated extrusion teams in our California and Minnesota facilities specializing in complex multi-lumen and implantable grade extrusions. Our facilities are all medical and ISO 13485 certified, and we employ the latest technology with six a number of in-house extrusion lines to provide tight tolerances and high-quality medical extrusions quickly and efficiently. Our technical team specialize in material selection, and design optimization to facilitate push, flex and kink resistance.
Standard medical grade materials include: polyether block amide (PEBA), polyamide, polyurethane, polyester and thermoplastic elastomer materials
- Diameters ranging from 0.010” to 0.400”
- Wall thickness ranging from 0.0015” to 0.075″
- Discrete lengths or spools available
- In-house die design and fabrication
- Internal annealing advanced measurement systems
- Critical visual inspection for implantable extrusions
- Single Lumen
- Multi Lumen
- Bump tubing
- Wire coating
- Radiopaque blend
- Braid coating