Liquid Level Switches
TE Connectivity (TE) provides reed switch reliability in numerous standard and custom configurations. Our liquid level switches can be arranged to have the switching element "close" or "open" on fall of liquid level. Switch orientation options include horizontal and vertical (top or bottom entry), depending upon the configuration chosen. Materials include glass filled polymers such as PPS, Polypropylene, and Nylon, as well as stainless steel and aluminum to be compatible with a wide variety of liquids. Silcone sealing materials are standard with Nitrile and EPDM (Flourorubber is also available). All of our housings have at least IP65 enclosure rating and both external and internal fit sensors are available.
Capabilities of TE's Liquid Level Switch Portfolio
- Various UL and WRAS approved liquid level switches with various fittings and options
- Side entry switches can be configured with push fit or threaded designs, cable or integral connectors, as well as vertical float sensing with side mount configurations
- Vertical mounting available in a wide range of materials and installed internally or externally
- Switches are available in a range of plastics suitable for boiling water and fuel applications
- Switches can be configured with up to three floats and up to one meter long; analog output designs are also available.