Current Affairs. TE's high-current relays provide increased safety connections and disconnections of vehicle batteries, start-stop systems, high-performance electrical heaters, drives and pumps for system voltages up to 48V and currents up to 200A. The high-current relays are compact and provide high-current switching capabilities.
- Compact relays for power applications.
- High current switching capabilities.
- Wide range of specific applications: energy management, battery disconnection, start-stop systems, electric power steering.
- Relays with specific functions such as electrical and manual set and reset.
- Latching versions available.