Reliable connects and disconnects
Eurostyle terminal blocks feature a rising cage clamp which promotes numerous reliable connections and disconnections at field installations.
- High temp and IR reflow compatible versions are available
- All blocks are supplied with open screws which shortens the time for connection
- The double captive screw system guards against lost screws
- The housing material used is halogen-free Polyamide 6.6 per UL 94V-0 (self-extinguishing)
- Board mount connectors have test probe access
- Rising cage clamp versions come with post tin-plated contacts with nickel underplate which allows the product to be used in corrosive environments
Saving time to connect. Eurostyle terminal block connectors feature various wire termination methods including rising cage clamp, wire protector, spring, IDC, and crimp snap. The design of terminal block connectors consists of one-piece board mount terminal blocks and two-piece plug connectors with mating straight and right-angle shrouded headers. A special version – which can be mated either 90° or 180° – completes the product line. All blocks are supplied with open screws which shortens the time for connection. Board mount connectors, as well as pc board plugs and headers, are stackable end-to-end without loss of centerline spacing. Ease of assembly is facilitated by built-in interlocks on the housings. Pre-assembled products can be delivered upon request. Adhesive labels are available to number the cavities. Customer specific labeling is also available upon request.
- Industrial controls
- HVAC equipment and controls
- Communications equipment
- Test and measurement
- Fire and security
Controls for next-generation industrial automation
Learn how we are helping customers design next-gen industrial automation systems, with a broad range of solutions for programmable logic controllers (PLC), human machine interfaces (HMI), and I/O modules to increase productivity and safety across the factory floor.