Turn your power delivery upside down.
Our unique inverted thru board interconnects enable power delivery from the underside of your PC Boards and LED arrays, eliminating top-surface wire management issues. These lighting connectors are an ideal solution for low profile applications commonly required in solid state lighting LED modules.
Features & Benefits
- An inverted thru board (ITB) design approach reduces profile on the LED light emitting surface for a good lighting effect
- ITB headers enable power delivery from the underside of the PCB and LED arrays, eliminating top surface wire management issues
- BUCHANAN WireMate ITB connectors offer a separable interface enabling rework or repair
Turn your power delivery upside down. Our unique headers enable power delivery from the underside of your PC Boards and LED arrays eliminating topsurface wire management issues. Leveraging existing TE connector product families, our inverted headers take advantage of proven TE connector systems. These inverted thru board connectors are an ideal solution for low profile applications commonly required in solid state lighting LED modules and non-lighting related printed circuit boards. Browse through our product series below to learn more.
- ITB wire-to-board connection with horizontal wire insertion
- Wire poke-in design with strong wire retention
- Wire release feature for wire replacement
- Applicable for SMT soldering process
- Applicable wire size: 18-22AWG
- Modular housing design for multi-color combinations
- Low profile, top surface height of 2 mm above the LED printed circuit board minimizes interference with LED light emission
- EP II Connector provides positive latching to ensure a fully mated connection
- Offered in two versions to accept 1.0 mm to 1.6 mm thick mating PCBs
- Polarizing keying retention feature option available to provide additional
- Accepts mating driver PCB geometry variations to provide flexibility in
the end application design
- Poke In: Accommodates a broad range of wires from 18 to 22 AWG or
24 to 26 AWG.
- Poke In: The connectors have an additional 1 mm in depth to accommodate the
wire insulation guide barrels on the bottom.
- Eliminates wire dress management issues on the top surface of the LED pc board minimizing light obstruction
- Available in 2 thru 6 positions to address lighting power and control
- Accepts 2 thru 6 AMP Mini CT cable assemblies allowing design