Enhanced Connector Protection
Our new and improved AMPSEAL 16 backshells provide strain relief, environmental protection, and deliver enhanced aesthetics for AMPSEAL 16 connectors. These backshells are available in 180° and 90° versions for all AMPSEAL 16 plug and cap arrangements (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12). The two-piece 180° version channels the wires directly out of the back of the connector. Our four-piece 90° version features an innovative elbow that allows for 360° rotation, enabling the wires to be routed in various angles. These backshells are available with either a smooth wire exit or a corrugated tubing style exit.
Specs for AMPSEAL 16 backshells
- 180˚ and 90˚ wire exit options
- 360˚ rotation for 90˚ wire outlets
- Multiple latch points for robust assembly
- Smooth wire or several corrugated tubing size options available
- Backshell components kitted for single part number ordering
- Flammability rating of UL94 V-0
- Temperatures between -40°C and 125°
Our new and improved AMPSEAL 16 backshells provide strain relief, environmental protection, and deliver enhanced aesthetics for our rugged AMPSEAL 16 connectors. They are constructed of robust thermoplastic and install easily by snapping onto the connectors.