Higher data rates for in-building DAS connectivity
Our low profile, in-building Distributed Antenna System (DAS) antennas are designed to be mounted discreetly to a hard or tiled ceiling. Our DAS antennas can provide a distributed LTE or Wi-Fi signal to where it is required most. With growing demand for in-building connectivity and higher data rates, large smart buildings require a series of DAS antennas in conjunction with a DAS system to propagate signal throughout the DAS network of a building or campus.
What is a DAS (Distributed Antenna System)?
TE DAS Antennas
The market for Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) continues to grow with increasing demand for extended network coverage and connectivity everywhere.
Our products continue to lead the industry with DAS innovation:
- Ultra low-profile cellular antennas for emerging 5G, 4G, CBRS/C-Band, LAA, and LTE-U bands (SISO and MIMO)
- Ultra-low PIM and high-efficiency antennas
- 2-port and 4-port low profile MIMO antennas
- QR bar code antenna specification label
- Custom antenna designs
Introducing: New 5G CFSA Ceiling Mount DAS Antennas
CFSA69594P and CFSA69594P1 low-PIM, indoor, wideband, omnidirectional low-profile ceiling mount DAS antennas
Designed to provide pattern coverage that is optimized for indoor coverage requirements at 698-960 MHz and 1690-5925 MHz for 5G, 4G/LTE and older cellular networks. Applicable for environments where wide-angle coverage is necessary for a successful wireless deployment while maintaining desired in-building aesthetics.
- 5G sub-6 GHz networks including C-Band, CBRS, LAA
- Ultra-low profile
- Ultra-low and optimized PIM rating less than -163 dBc
- Mounts directly and easily to ceiling tile or hard ceilings
- Radome is paintable using commonly available spray paints (must not contain metal)
- UL94-V0 flammability rating
- Plenum-rated cable