EFFICIENT CONNECTIONS TO HERMETIC HEADER PINS
Cluster blocks offer a quick, fully insulated solution.
Cluster blocks offer manufacturers of air conditioning and refrigeration products a low-cost, fully insulated, quick-connect means of electrically connecting sealed hermetic header pins on compressors. They feature high impact resistance to shock and abuse, and long-life performance in the presence of oils and refrigerants. Since the connectors accept pins from only one side, the danger of reversing polarity at the time of installation is minimized. Housings accept both lead wire and AMPLIVAR direct connect pin receptacle terminals. These are precision formed and available on reels for high speed application.
- Accepts lead wire range: 18–16 AWG [0.8–1.4 mm2] and 14–12 AWG [2.0–3.0 mm2]
- Connect to sealed hermetic headers
- Versions available to accept 2.29 [.090] and 3.18 [.125] header pins
- High-performance electrical and mechanical contact
- High-impact resistant
- Recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., File No. E28476
Match housing to application requirement with various material options including those meeting Glow Wire test and UL 94 V-0