CV-Obhat 1600 W Stub System
The CV-Obhat 1600 W stub system is a lightweight, portable hot air tool, used to install Raychem ES-cap stub splice sealing products and RBK-ILS/QSZH and RBK-VWS in-line splice sealing products.
The CV-Obhat tool has been designed for processing heat shrink tubing for carousel wire harness manufacturing with minimum harnesses board fixtures. Wire support and cap location fixtures are an integral part of the CV-Obhat tool, which simplifies the process (i.e., cap location fixture for stub splice variant only). If suitably mounted, the CV-Obhat tool can be used off-board from the wire harness assembly process. The hot air pistol and control box are connected by a 6m umbilical. Loading and unloading product is made simple by the use of a hinged narrow reflector, which also minimizes air spillage and potential damage to wires during the heating cycle. Our versatile portfolio of equipment for heat shrink tubing enables you to process the heat-shrinkable tubing products in an easy, efficient, and cost-effective manner. Developed in close collaboration with customers for general industry use, this equipment provides optimal heating temperatures, performance, and control. For example, it is suitable for use in a wide range of automotive applications – from sealing and protecting electrical splices to providing mechanical protection for fluid management systems in harsh environments.
The CV-Obhat system is a lightweight, portable hot air tool, used to install Raychem ES-cap stub splice sealing products and RBK-ILS/QSZH, RBK-VWS in-line splice sealing products.
- CV-Obhat 1600 W Stub System,
- Produces sealed stub and in-line splices on-board
- Wire support and cap holding fixtures integral part of pistol
- Small footprint on harness board
- Lightweight pistol connected to controller with 6m umbilical
- Control system incorporating audible and visual process safety alarms
- CE approved
- Raychem ES-cap stub splice sealing
- RBK-ILS/QSZH In-Line splice sealing
- RBK-VWS In-Line splice sealing