Platinum Temperature Sensors
TE Connectivity’s (TE) platinum temperature sensors are designed to provide precise, stable measurement in extreme temperature applications. These sensors offer high value through proven design, ease-of-use, reliable performance and quick availability. Precise temperature measurements can be made in extreme environments. Whether you’re working on a new engineering design or optimizing an existing one, TE’s platinum temperature sensors are easy to use in many industries and applications. The linear output requires low engineering intervention and TE makes these sensors available quickly in most form factors.
Capabilities of TE's Platinum RTD Portfolio
- Precise measurement in extreme environments
- Ease of application and use
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures -200 to + 600°C
- International industrial standards (IEC 60751:2008)
- Greater engineering efficiency due to linear output
- Complete range for numerous applications
TE Connectivity's (TE) partnership with Andretti Technologies goes beyond the logo on cars. Learn from the Andretti team how TE temperature sensors are used within the Andretti Formula E vehicle.