SlimSeal SSL Connectors
Low-profile, single-row connectors developed for indoor and outdoor LED lighting applications.
Providing a low power, sealed solution. TE's SlimSeal Solid State Lighting (SSL) Connectors are developed for indoor/outdoor lighting applications, and well suited for any application where low power (5 amp, 300 volts maximum), sealing (IP67) and UV resistant (UL F1) connections are required. These wire-to-wire interconnects are designed for robust, stable electrical and mechanical wire-to-board connections used in solid state lighting. The SlimSeal SSL connector family is now available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-position sizes in free hanging, wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations to meet the growing demand for low power, sealed solutions in outdoor lighting. The connectors accept 18 - 20 AWG and 22 - 24 AWG stranded wire to meet your specific design needs.
- Channel/ Sign
- Emergency lighting
- Digital signage
- Architectural lighting
- Street and Stadium lighting
- Commercial refrigeration
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4- positions for use in various lighting and control applications
- 1 position designed for daisy chaining adjacent LED modules in a single fixture
- SMT and thru hole versions permits assembly to SMT metal clad and FR4 thru hole pc boards
- Polarized connections eliminates the possibility of mis-mating connectors
- Positive integral latching prevents inadvertent unmating of connectors
- Pre-assembled seals & wire guides reduces assembly time
- IP67 seal rating for outdoor and commercial refrigeration lighting applications