MIL-DTL-83723 Bayonet and Threaded Connectors
TE’s DEUTSCH DBA30 threaded coupling and DEUTSCH DL bayonet coupling systems offer a quick turn to lock, visual confirmation of complete coupling, and accepts a wide range of wire diameters.
Combining the best of MIL-DTL-26500 and NAS 1599 Standards. TE’s MIL-DTL-83723 Standard Series III family offers connectors with bayonet and threaded coupling, including lanyard-release quick-disconnects. They are intermateable with both bayonet and threaded MIL-DTL-26500 Standard connectors and have the added advantage provided by the rear-release contact retention system.
Qualified to MIL-DTL-83723 SERIES III - Weight-saving aluminum connectors designed for rugged use and high temperatures.
Withstand Harsh Environments
- MIL-DTL-83723 environmentally sealed connector
- Designed to meet today's electronic industry requirements
- Widely used on commercial, military, and aerospace applications requiring general-purpose, miniature cylindrical bayonet coupling connectors
- With both bayonet and threaded 26500 connectors
(exception: shell size 8, threaded coupling only)
- Rear-release contact retention system
- Built to help withstand harsh environments
- Easy installation
- Triple-wire sealed for sealing over a wide range of wire diameters
- Raised moisture barriers around each pin for individual contact sealing
- Anti-friction washers provide constant mating force
- Bayonet and threaded coupling options
- Closed-entry socket insert for positive pin alignment
- Rear release crimp contact system for superior contact stability