DEUTSCH HD10 Connectors
DEUTSCH HD10 connectors are an environmentally sealed, thermoplastic, and cylindrical connector series.
TE Connectivity’s (TE) DEUTSCH HD10 connectors are environmentally sealed, thermoplastic cylindrical connectors that are offered in arrangements from 3 to 9 cavities. These rugged connectors are designed to withstand the harsh environments of the trucking, agricultural, marine, mining, and construction industries. DEUTSCH HD10 connectors are heavily used for diagnostic connections and are available for either in-line or flanged mounted applications. HD10 connectors are offered with several modifications to enhance the design flexibility and meet application specific needs.
- Accepts contact sizes 4 (100 amps), 12 (25 amps), and 16 (13 amps)
- 6-20 AWG (16.00-0.50 mm2)
- 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Circular, thermoplastic housing
- Coupling ring for mating