This is an integrated modular unit. Assemblies placed on the mesh conveyor belt are transported through the heating chamber, across a bank of cooling fans then discharged from the rear of the conveyor. The M105 tunnel oven has two upper heating chamber height positions, 54mm [2.11"] and 98mm [3.86"]. The position is adjusted by removing the pivot pins and relocating them in the bearing stands. The upper chamber is cantilevered to permit processing of assemblies that require only a portion of the assembly to pass through the heat zone. The upper chamber is equipped with adjustable heat shields to maximize the oven heating efficiency for various applications. The M105 tunnel oven has two stamped foil heating elements that are manufactured to a strict wattage specification. Consistent temperatures (ambient to 500˚C) are controlled by a thermocouple embedded into the upper heating element.
Watch a demonstration of the Model 105 (M105) tunnel oven. The Model 105 tunnel oven machine is a reliable, versatile process heater that provides a controlled process for a wide variety of heat shrinkable products.
Diameter and Length
- Tubing diameter (max) - up to 76.2 mm [3.0 in]
- Tubing length (max) - 356 mm [14 in] perpendicular to belt travel, unlimited length parallel to belt travel
CE Approved, Alarm Lights
- Closed-loop speed and temperature control
- Continuous controlled process
- Adaptable for different applications
- CE approved for worldwide use
- Heater operation and over-temperature alarm lights
- RAYCHEM heat shrink tubing
- Single-wall heat shrink tubing
- Adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing