Powerful Choice, Right Fit
FORGE drawer interconnects are TE's next generation of power drawer connectors. This modular design series allows you to customize your connector configuration for just the right fit with all the power you need.
We offer one of the largest breadth and range of power connectors, giving our customers the modular choices they require, at an efficient price point. FORGE drawer connectors are modular power interconnects for direct current (DC) power, alternating current (AC) power, and signal. They are offered in 1x5 and 2x2 through 2x5 configurations, and each position can accommodate a different contact. Enabled by our modular tooling, FORGE drawer product customization gives you the exact configurations you need for each application. These compatible power connectors are available for a range of applications, including data center, industrial, energy, and medical. FORGE drawer housings are used with existing and commonly used contacts, and each type has an existing infrastructure of application tooling widely deployed throughout the market. The FORGE drawer connector contact module design assists with fast and easy insertion of contacts into the housings.
Key Benefits and Features
The FORGE Drawer Power Connector
- Custom Configuration: Expandable and modular mold
- Touch-Safe: Fully shrouded power contacts
- Higher Connectivity and Lower Mating Forces: Uses the new POWER ARCH contact design
- Flexible Design: Each configuration can use up to 10 modules in a 2x1 to a 2x5 layout.
- Easy Handling: With existing hand tools, you can easily terminate the contact and remove it from the housing
- Variety: Offered in three mating sequence levels for power and signal contacts
for FORGE Drawer Power Connectors
- Switch Gear
- Power Conversion
- High-End Servers
- Switches and Routers
- Test Equipment
This data sheet introduces you to the next generation of power drawer connectors, providing information on its applications, features and benefits, specifications, and part numbers.
TE’s FORGE drawer modules help take the risk and complexity out of designing power interconnect modules for a wide range of products.
- Eric Powell,
- Senior Product Manager