Antennas for Consumer Devices, Connected Home, and IoT
We are proud to introduce two standard antenna extensions. These new embedded antennas address customers’ increasing needs for more compact components in their smaller and thinner devices.
December 02, 2014
Our four new 5GHz antenna products provide 5GHz single-band or dual-band (including 2.4GHz) wireless connectivity) and include cable-attached printed circuit board (PCB) designs and stamped metal antennas. The new 4G LTE antenna using MetaSpan antenna technology offers greater bandwidth in a smaller physical package that supports the migration of 3G to 4G in the cellular industry.
5 GHz Antennas
- A 5GHz antenna solution in a low-profile, compact design
- Enhanced efficiency in media access control meeting IEEE 802.11 ac
- Minimum or no matching components required
- Support from a global footprint of manufacturing locations for quick time-to-market solutions
4G LTE Band Antennas
- Global 4G cellular coverage in a single compact antenna design
- A reduced-size antenna solution compared to traditional approaches
- A cost-effective antenna design supported by our manufacturing technology and expertise
Metaspan is a trademark.
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.