DEUTSCH DTM Connectors
DEUTSCH DTM connectors fill the need for lower amperage, multi-pin connectors. They are environmentally sealed and stand up to harsh environments.
TE Connectivity's DEUTSCH DTM connectors are designed for cable-to-cable and cable-to-board harsh environment applications. The connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 configurations. Each contact carries a 7.5 amp continuous capacity, filling the design requirements for lower amperage, multi-pin connections. They can be mounted in-line, flanged, and used for PCB mount applications. The connectors are made of rugged thermoplastic and feature silicone rear wire and interfacial seals that allow the connectors to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture. For smaller wire gauge applications that are exposed to harsh environments, TE’s DEUTSCH DTM connectors are a reliable and proven solution.
- Accepts contact size 20 (7.5 amps)
- 14-22 AWG (2.50-0.35 mm2)
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Wedgelocks confirm contact alignment and retention