A/V in higher quality HD
We offer audio/video connectors, cable assemblies, and adapters designed to meet the VESA DisplayPort audio/video interconnect specification for high and low bit rate cables.
Audio/Video connectors designed to the DisplayPort standard. These new products enable high definition media content on computers and audio visual components. TE's cable assemblies have achieved full certification as defined in DisplayPort Specification Version 1.1a, passing a thorough battery of tests performed by an independent VESA authorized test center. These certified cable assemblies are based on consistent transmission of digital data through 1, 2, or 4 main link lanes at the reduced bit rate of 1.62 Gbps per lane or high bit rate of 2.7 Gbps per lane. This yields excellent HD quality video for both computer and consumer applications.
- For new display usages
- Designed to replace the DVI and VGA connector interface
- Smaller, user-friendly external connector
- Supports an embedded clock
- Superior EMI shielding
- Scalable performance in terms of resolution
- Features higher color depths, display resolutions, and refresh rates
- Optional latching feature prevents cables from detaching
- RoHS compliant
- External display interconnects
- TV monitors
- Set-top box
- DVD players
- Game consoles
- Mobile devices
- Personal video recorders
- Optical disc players
DisplayPort, VESA, I-PEX CABLINE-VS, HDMI, VGA, and LCEDI are trademarks of their respective owners.