Signal Conditioning – LVDT/RVDT
TE Connectivity’s (TE) LVDT / RVDT signal conditioning electronics can be used with a wide range of AC LVDTs, RVDTs, and VR half-bridges to provide DC voltage, current, or digital outputs. TE manufactures end-user oriented signal conditioners, panel displays, PSD 4-15 power supply and read-out devices are designed to be compatible with a wide range of LVDT and RVDT position transducers. These instruments power their accompanying position sensors and interface with controls or data acquisition systems. Signal conditioners are available with analog and digital output signals with a simple installation and calibration.
Capabilities for TE Signal Conditioner Portfolio
- Variety of mounting options including DIN style and panel mount
- Analog and digital output signals for seamless integration
- Compatible with a variety of sensors including LVDT's, RVDT's, and VR-half bridges
- Some configurations are available with a display or LED lights
- Push-button configurations available
LVC-4000 Signal Conditioner
The EAZY-CAL LVC-4000 is a standalone signal conditioner, supporting a wide range of AC LVDTs, RVDTs, and VR half-bridges. Push-button calibration offers intuitive, user-friendly operation and quick installation and setup. Fault conditions, such as a wire break on LVDT or RVDT connections, are indicated by blinking LEDs, fault condition error output, and Error Flag Open Collector signal.