One footprint allows multiple sensor configurations & flexibility in design
AmbiMate sensor module MS4 series is an application specific set of sensors on a ready-to-attach PCB assembly for easy integration into a host product. Design resources are freed and time to market accelerated by integrating the MS4 series pre-engineered, four core sensor solution for Motion / Light / Temperature / Humidity into your next product.
- Design resources are freed and time to market is accelerated
- Simplicity of popular I2C communication protocol
- Space saving compact design
- Multiple attach methods to accommodate your application need
- One footprint allows multiple sensor configurations & flexibility in design
- Indoor Lighting
- Building Automation
- Connected Home
- Air Quality
- Energy Management
- Work Space Comfort
- Zonal Environmental Controls
MS4 series sensor modules include VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), CO2 and sound detection. Add the capability to monitor air quality through the capture of VOC concentrations.
All MS4 series sensor modules offer the flexibility of sharing a common seven position connection. This allows the designer to layout a single PCB footprint accommodating all the available sensor configurations at production.