CONNECTING TO TOMORROW’S NETWORKS
Reliability and easy installation are key to maintaining efficient, high-performing networks of low voltage applications. At TE Connectivity (TE), we design low voltage heat shrink joints and splices that address the most challenging technical and safety requirements. From fire resistant joints and splices to solutions that can be installed temporarily in the energy infrastructure, TE’s heat shrink products for low voltage applications are built to withstand environmental extremes over long operating lifetimes.
Low Voltage Heat Shrink Joints and Splices
- Thick wall tubing for better mechanical protection and safety, and a longer life
- Can be used for copper and aluminum cables with different constructions
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Cover various applications and cable types
- Designed for harsh environments
- For fire resistant and safety class cables
The Premium Essentials portfolio contains products for copper and aluminum energy cables that cover your everyday jointing needs. The design of each product is optimized so that the entire low voltage range (1.5 mm2 - 240 mm2) is covered by only four kits. This not only results in quick delivery times, but also in a significant decrease in the inventory that you have to hold as a customer. All Premium Essential products meet EN 50393 specifications. Some key product offers from this portfolio are shown below.