High-Reliability, Lightweight, Small Form Factor Rectangular Connectors
369 small form factor connectors are particularly suited for harsh environments that include aircraft, space, industrial and automotive systems. It is designed for applications where fewer contacts are needed within a small size package. In addition, 369 small form factor connectors are suitable for blind mating or low visibility conditions with the mechanical scoop-proof interface help prevent damage to contacts. The connectors are fully sealed for use in areas with high levels of moisture. Installation and maintenance of cabling is quick and easy and field serviceable. Integrated cable tie slot allows for simple, quick, secure and versatile mounting.
369 Small Form Factor Connectors
- Based on EN4165/ARINC 809 single module connector
- Available with 3, 6, and 9 aerospace standard AS39029/EN3155 size 22 contacts
- Scoop-proof interface helping prevent damage to contacts
- Fully sealed connector
- High performance composite materials
- Range of individually color-coded keying options
- Standard cable tie
- Panel mount options
- PCB mount options
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +175°C
- Fluid Resistance: EN2591-315
- IP Rating: IP67
- Altitude/Humidity: RTCA DO-160
- Vibration: EN2591-403, Method B, Level E, 8 hr/axis
- Shock: EN2591-402, Method A, severity 100
- Smoke and Toxicity: FAR 25.853, Appendix F; ABD0031
- Flammability: FAR 25.853 Appendix F; EN2591-317
- Durability: 500 mating cycles
369 Small Form Factor Connectors
- Particularly suited for civil aerospace cabin systems applications
- Cabin lighting
- Oxygen mask systems
- Galley systems
- Seat actuation systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Solution for harsh environment applications, such as UAVs and commercial and military helicopter wiring systems.
TE's 369 small form factor connectors have been developed to provide a range of high reliability, lightweight, compact, and cost-efficient connectors suited to aerospace, and other harsh environment applications.
Live from the AIX show in Hamburg, Germany, TE's Product Manager, Clint Schlosser, discusses the 369 series connectors product range. Learn about the exciting new offerings from TE expanding on the 369 product family. See the newly launched harsh environment connector that can be used outside of a pressurized cabin environment while still maintaining sealing performance. The entire 369 series connector product family is growing fast and has a solution for most connectivity needs within the aerospace and defense markets.
Live from the AIX show in Hamburg, Germany, TE's Product Manager, Clint Schlosser, discusses the 369 series connectors product range. Learn how the 369 series of connectors solves connectivity needs in simple and efficient ways with real world examples on TE’s simulated aircraft cabin.
Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) enables Ethernet transmission with two wires, rather than eight. Specified in ARINC 854, TE Connectivity (TE) is now bringing its pioneering Mini-ETH interconnect system to the Commercial Aerospace market. This smaller, lighter, smarter technology provides size, weight and performance advantages for today’s and tomorrow’s aircraft, because the connected aircraft starts with fewer wires.