NEMA/ANSI C136.41 compliant dimming receptacle
NEMA/ANSI C136.41 compliant LUMAWISE Endurance N dimming receptacles provide an electrical and mechanical interconnection between an ANSI C136.41-2013 photo control cell and luminaire. Ideal for outdoor commercial and utility lighting the ANSI C136.41 compliant dimming receptacle is available with two or four dimming contacts to support either 0-10 VDC dimming methods or Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI), while providing a reliable power interconnect with three robust twist lock contacts.
Features and Benefits
Street lighting receptacles
- Accepts ANSI standard shorting caps, photocells and other controls providing a connection to the luminaire.
- Available with two or four dimming contacts to support one or two channel dimming protocols.
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect.
- Receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures.
- Available with 105° and 150° C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires
- Rotatable version fully rotates up to 355 degrees
- Street and Roadway Lighting
- Area Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
Product Manager Alex Hunt III explains why customers are so interested in our rotatable dimming receptacle and how it solves their installation challenges and helps speed the adoption of LEDs in street lighting applications driving energy efficiency and savings for end customers.