Providing a low power, sealed solution
These wire-to-wire and wire-to-board interconnects are designed for robust, stable electrical and mechanical use in solid state lighting. Features IP67 seal rating for outdoor and other harsh environment lighting applications.
Product Features & Benefits
- IP67 seal rating for outdoor and commercial refrigeration lighting applications
- Save space with a compact design
- Eliminate the possibility of mis-mating connectors with polarized connections
- Prevent inadvertent unmating of connectors through positive integral latching prevents (Standard and Miniature series)
- Reduce assembly time through pre-assembled seals & wire guides (Standard and Miniature series)
- Help prevent accidental mating with a unique contact pattern for each position sizes (Circular series)
- Secure engagement through a clear locking sound when connection occurs (Circular series)
- Outdoor LED lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Digital signage
- Architectural lighting
- Street and Stadium lighting
- Commercial refrigeration lighting
- Kitchen appliances
- HVAC equipment
Providing a low power, sealed solution, TE's SlimSeal connectors are developed for indoor and outdoor lighting applications. These wire-to-wire and wire-to-board interconnects are designed for robust, stable electrical and mechanical use in solid state lighting. The SlimSeal connector family consists of the SlimSeal Standard series, the SlimSeal Miniature series and the SlimSeal Circular series. This is a full range of sealed connector products for harsh environment applications.
Learn more by downloading the relevant documentation below and connect with us for more information and samples.