The rugged, sealed connector system—with backshell—is IP67, IP68, and IP6K9K-rated for use in agricultural vehicles, buses, construction equipment, trucks, and other applications and industries where proven environmental protection is required. Hybrid contact agreement provides design flexibility for power and signal applications.
The NTSEAL 20P connector can be used in environments exposed to extreme temperatures and engine-level vibrations. The integrated TPA and CPA, tool-free mount design eliminates the need for additional parts or tools, providing quick, easy installation and repair. Back shells and mounting clips are available to provide engineers the options needed to design robust solutions for use in harsh environments.
|Protection||IP67,IP68 and IP6K9K(with back shell)|
|20 Position||Size 20 (x16), Size 16(x4)|
|Contact/Terminal System||DEUTSCH Size 20 & 16 Contacts|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C -125°C|
|Operating Voltage||12V / 24V|
|Operating Current||7.5A / 13A (125°C)|
The Trusted & Reliable Choice
- Utilizes the high-performance DEUTSCH Size size 16 and 20 Common Contact System
- Achieves IP67, IP68, and IP6K9K sealing levels (with backshell)
- Designed for extreme temperatures (-40℃ ~ 125 ℃) and engine-level vibrations
- Integrated Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) ensures proper contact installation
- Integrated Connector Position Assurance (CPA) ensures correct assembly and prevents accidental unlocking
Ease of Use
- DEUTSCH clean-body contacts (tang-less contacts) are easy to install and repair
- Prevents mismating of connectors with four coding options and colors
- Optimal flexibility with hybrid contact arrangement and flange mount options
- Uses robust and proven TE accessories like back shells and mounting clips.
The innovative, hybrid NTSEAL 20P connector utilizes the industry-trusted TE/DEUTSCH Size 16 & 20 Common Contact System for inline applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is NTSEAL 20P inline connector?
A. NTS 20Pos inline connector is the new 20 position, high-density hybrid sealed connector.
Q. Which market can I spec in NTSEAL 20P inline connector？
A. NTS 20Pos inline connector can be applied to various fields such as truck, bus, construction, and agricultural industries.
NTSEAL 20 Position Connector (English)
Providing ﬂexible and robust wire-to-wire connectivity in a compact format, TE Connectivity (TE)’s innovative 20-position, high-density hybrid sealed connector - NTSEAL 20 position connector utilizes the proven TE/DEUTSCH Common Contact System for serviceable applications in harsh environments.