MATEnet - Miniaturized Automotive Ethernet Connector System
MATEnet is our modular and scalable miniaturized data connector system for automotive Ethernet. It can transmit up to 1 Gbps according to IEEE 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 standards, and up to 4 Gbps, based on alternative technologies. Based on TE’s proven NanoMQS terminals, it offers true automotive robustness and is compatible with both unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) and Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) variants.
Applications & Protocols
|In-vehicle networking: Ethernet/PCIe||1000BASE-T1|
|Rear view cameras||100BASE-T1|
|LIDAR / RADAR applications||HDBASET|
Key Product Features
- Automotive grade robustness: Based on proven NanoMQS terminals system.
- Higher data-rate: Supports up to 1 Gbps (potential for 4 Gbps with alternative technologies).
- Greater flexibility: Compatible with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) and Shielded Twisted Pair (STP).
- Modular and scalable: Integrates into existing automotive connectivity interfaces.
- Cost efficient: Design and process aligned for Automotive Ethernet
Robust Connectivity Solutions for Next-Generation Automotive Data Networks
New architectures incorporating high-speed computing clusters supporting signal processing for sensor fusion applications will have increasingly challenging requirements for data high-speed communications within vehicles. Download our white paper to learn more.
Electromagnetic Compatibility in Connected and Electrified Vehicles
The increasing dependence on high-speed data by critical automotive applications increases the significance of Electro Magnetic Compatibility in the design of the physical interconnection network within vehicles. Download our white paper today,